Our 90 Day Hassle-Free Returns Policy
Zodee is pleased to offer a satisfaction guarantee for all items purchased from us, including sale items. Providing goods are returned to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn, unwashed and with labels intact, we offer a 90 day policy (from the original date of despatch).
To make sure you receive what you want more efficiently, we no longer offer traditional exchanges. With our return delivery labels you will get the right size and/or colour faster if you simply place another order rather than exchanging. We encourage you to buy multiple sizes and colours, try them on in the comfort of your own home and then return any unwanted sizes. This saves time in getting the right size first time.
Local New Zealand Returns Address
All shipments are despatched from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia. However, we realise that asking customers to return goods back here to us in Australia, and as such we have provided a local address in Auckland, via our freight partner DHL Ecommerce. This means that you only need pay for the postage to return in to Auckland. We will pay the shipping to return to our Sydney warehouse. The address for NZ returns is:Zodee Returns
c/o DHL eCOMMERCE
PO Box 91980
Victoria Street West
At Zodee we accept all sale item returns no matter what the reason is. For your refund options there are two methods available:
- Returned sale items purchased for under 50% off you will receive a full refund for your goods.
- Returned sale items over 50% off you will ONLY receive a Zodee Store Credit or Gift Voucher option.
- Returned sale items purchased for under 50% off you will receive a full refund for your goods
- Returned sale items over 50% off you will ONLY receive a Zodee store credit or gift voucher option
- Refunds will only be made by the original payment method, and in the case of credit cards only back to the original card. Please note depending on the payment method, refunds may take up to 14 days, though is typically less. Refunds can be made to Store Credits & Gift Cards for any payment method.
Items Not Accepted
- Products that have had tags removed, have been worn, smell of tobacco smoke or washed
- Hosiery products (except in their original unopened packaging), Hollywood, Carefix or Braza products
- Garments where the packaging has been damaged (hangers/bags excluded) such as boxes, such that it would render the product unsaleable.
- For hygiene reasons, please ensure that all briefs/thongs/swimwear bottoms etc are tried on over your own underwear.
Frequently Asked Questions
CAN YOU REFUND MY DELIVERY COSTS OR THE COSTS OF RETURNING ITEMS?
No, delivery costs cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY ZODEE STORE CREDIT OR ZODEE GIFT CARD FOR CASH/REFUND?
No, neither gift cards can be refunded or converted to cash. However, both store credits & Gift Vouchers don’t expire so can be used at any time in the future.
WHY HAVEN’T I BEEN REFUNDED YET?
This commonly happens with overseas orders and usually means we have not receive your return yet. Once we receive your return you will be sent an email confirming receipt of your return. You will be refunded within 5 days of us receiving your return parcel, though typically less. Store credits & Gift Vouchers are processed much quicker.
HOW DO I USE MY STORE CREDIT OR GIFT VOUCHER?
At the point of checkout when you need to enter your payment information (either Credit Card, Paypal etc) you can select to use your store credit here and the money will be deducted from your Zodee account. Gift vouchers can either be redeemed for store credits, or can be redeemed against an order by entering the code at the bottom of the shopping bag page.
CAN I BE REFUNDED TO A DIFFERENT PAYMENT METHOD? I.E. PAID BY PAYPAL BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE REFUNDED TO A CREDIT CARD.
Unfortunately we are unable to do this. All refunds will be refunded to the original payment method details. Please see Important Notes above for more information.
CAN MY PAYPAL PAYMENT BE RETURNED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT/CREDIT CARD?
We can only refund to your PayPal account, we have no control over where it goes from there. If you need to move back to your bank account or credit card, then you need to do that from within your PayPal account